This policy was last updated on 20 March 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
Who we are:
IPAXESS is a Trademark of LIBER&CO SARL (THE COMPANY). THE COMPANY is based in Paris suburb. It is registered in NANTERRE under number RCS 529 539 982. Our domain name is ipaxess.com and subdomain dpo.ipaxess.com
2. What personal data we collect and why:
If you fill in the contact forms, we will get your name and your email address plus the personal informations that you will eventually submit in your message. We will process your request for marketing and prospection reason and will delete all personal informations after 24 months maximum (or 30 days after you ask for deletion) if we have no contact. If we do have sign a contract, we will keep those informations during all the contract life and legal duration.
The legal basis is our legitimate interest to do business and prospection.
Information we automatically collect:
When you visit our website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, your browser type, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
We will use the information we collect:
- to administer our domain, for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to provide you with access to one of our webinar’s or whitepaper’s or to provide you with information you have requested about our Services; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website secure.
Our use of your personal information is either based on our legitimate interest to ensure network and information security, and for our direct marketing purposes, or you consenting to it (when you request a meeting for instance). We will keep your personal information until we don’t use it ie 12 months for the information we are gathering for security and statistics reason.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
4.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
4.2 Analytical cookies
Because statistics are being tracked anonymously, no permission is asked to place analytical cookies.
4.3 Advertising cookies
We do not use any advertising cookies on this website.
4.4 Social media buttons
On our website we do not use social media buttons to promote web pages or share them on social networks.
5. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (CNIL in France: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cnils-missions).
6. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
7. Contact details
22 rue Pasteur